Below given are the vegan, gluten-free dessert recipes that can help you satisfy your cravings at any time of the day.
2 Vegan Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes To Try At Home This Evening
Paleo Edible Cookie Dough Vegan
The amazing thing about this cookie dough is that it’s vegan. This recipe takes just 5 minutes of preparation time with 20 minutes of resting time.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- One tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon maple sugar
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk or dairy-free milk
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips or choose chopped dark chocolate
- ⅛-¼ fine grain sea salt as per taste
Methods To Prepare Vegan Gluten-Free Dessert – Edible Cookie
- Take a medium bowl and combine the coconut and almond flour in it. Stir all the remaining ingredients by not adding chocolate chips to them. Mix the batter until it gets smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips to the batter to mix them properly, and chill the dough in the fridge for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Roll the dough into balls or eat the batter with a spoon. You can store the leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Delicious Hash Gluten Free Vegan Ice Cream
This ice cream is sweet and chocolate delicious that has the perfect crunch. Along with the dark chocolate chunks, this ice cream offers a delicious taste of almond pieces and the marshmallow swirl. The total time required to prepare this vegan, gluten-free dessert recipe is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 2 cans chilled coconut cream
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- ½ tbsp of vanilla extract
- 16 pitted dates
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 100 g dark chocolate
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¾ cup marshmallow fluff
Methods To Prepare
- In a food processor, take the dates and process them until they get formed into a date ball. Remove the dates from the processor and keep them aside.
- Get the chilled cans of coconut milk and take out the hard coconut cream from the cans. Add it to a mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder, coconut milk, vanilla extract to the chilled coconut cream. Make use of a handheld mixer and mix the batter on high mode for around 2-3 minutes or until it gets smooth.
- Add the half paste of processed dates and continue to mix for another 1-2 minutes. Add the pending paste again and mix it properly to get the smooth texture of the batter.
- Stir the almonds and chopped chocolate in the mixing bowl.
- Take a metal bread loaf pan, and pour the mixture into it. Use a spoon, and spread the mixture evenly on a pan.
- Drizzle the gathered marshmallow fluff over the chocolate ice cream mixture. Make use of a spoon or butter knife and drag the marshmallow fluff to the ice cream mixture like you marble a cake batter. Try not to overmix the fluff as you want to keep the marshmallow fluff a bit separated from the chocolaty batter.
- Place the pan properly in the freezer for around 1-1.5 hours.
If you are a vegan and want to try something new, then try the above-given vegan, gluten-free dessert recipes.